Returning to Worship
We are returning to in person worship at 11:00 am in the Northside Drive Baptist Church Sanctuary. Until further notice, the guidelines for worship are:
All those attending worship are asked to sign up online so we know how many worshipers to plan for. Also, if contact tracing should become necessary, this ensures we have worshipers' names and phone numbers.
- Worshipers must wear masks.
- Seating will be limited to every other pew and marked to ensure at least six feet of distance between family units.
- There will be no congregational singing.
- Ushers will not pass offering plates, but the plates will be in the narthex for those who wish to contribute before or after worship.
- The choir will consist of staff singers only, and they will wear masks when singing.
- The total running time of worship will be less than one hour.
- On the first Sunday of each month we will observe Holy Communion. We will have prepackaged elements available in the narthex for each worshiper to take to their seat as they enter the Sanctuary.
We would like to thank the COVID Team for their work in helping the Church Council reach its decision responsibly, and we thank them for their service to NDBC: Patti Clark, Susan Dew, Brian Knight, and George Taylor, chair.
The worship service will continue to be live-streamed for those who cannot attend or who are not yet comfortable returning to in-person worship.